Camera Man for Maya
- Highly developing features and updates
- Full XYZ rotation using gyroscope.
- Translation using joy stick controller
- Simultaneous rotation and translation
- Utilize rotation constraints
- Object and world space
- User defined speed control
- Adjustable camera focal length
- Control Maya time lines play back and frame range
- Motion capture system caches motion and transfer to Maya time line as key frames
- Motion can be applied to any point in the Maya time line.
CameraMan for Maya 3.0: Preview One from Wes McDermott on Vimeo.
CameraMan for Maya: Basics - Updated from Wes McDermott on Vimeo.
CameraMan 2.0 Tutorial: Getting Started from Wes McDermott on Vimeo.
Using CameraMan 2.0 from Wes McDermott on Vimeo.
CameraMan 2.0 Calibration from Wes McDermott on Vimeo.
CameraMan 2.1 - Gyro Modes from Wes McDermott on Vimeo.